Terms of Service
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
- All class enrollments will happen via online payment. A student can pay online through credit or debit card or net banking. You need to have a registered bank account, credit, and debit card to use the services.
- After the class/course is over, aspldelhi.com will pay the teacher within 10 working days. However, if the class is such that it spans over a long duration of time, we will pay the teacher in parts after the class has started.
- We charge a small 15% commission for every student obtained through our service. Registering and listing a class will always be FREE. We only charge for students obtained.
- aspldelhi.com will pay teachers either by wire transfer or cheques and we will require these details from you to fill in our database
- Teacher payment will be made within 10 days of the class start date or within 10 days of student registration date, whichever is later.
- Once the payment is made there will be no refund of money. We will not be responsible in case a registered class does not take place at the stipulated time or place. However, in case a change in time or place prior to the class is made, you will be notified accordingly in advance about the change.
- “We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
Our refund policy
- In case the teacher cancels a class/course or does not make it to class as committed, members are refunded the full amount of the ticket price or are offered an alternative date, time and venue for a future class with the same teacher on the same topic.
- No refund will be made for absence on the part of the student.
- aspldelhi.com is not responsible for any dispute arising out of price or mode of payment. We trust our members to act with integrity and responsibly.
- aspldelhi.com will not be responsible for any dispute for what so ever between parties related to anything. In case of a court case the entire court fees will be bourne by the opponent (you) and in case aspldelhi.com wins the case the lawyer fees for us will also be reimbursed by the opponent.
- The Site is only a marketplace of community teachers and learners. We do not hire or employ teachers nor are we responsible or liable for any interactions involved between the Teachers and their respective clients. We are not responsible for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might out of or relate to conduct of Teachers or users.
- We do not control Content posted on the Site and, as such, do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy or truthfulness of such Content.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this service. For younger children, parents/guardians must sign up.
- You must be a real person. Registrations by bots are will not be allowed
- You must provide a legal full name, valid email address, city and a real and recognizable photograph in order to use this service.
- Members may only use aspldelhi.com for lawful purposes. Members are solely responsible for knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the Services.
- You agree not to use aspldelhi.com to recruit, solicit, or contact in any form teachers or potential users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with us without our advance written permission.
- You agree not to use aspldelhi.com as an advertising, marketing or soliciting platform for tuitions, academic coaching classes.
- You agree not to post any text, communication, sound, images, data or other information that is:
- Offensive, unlawful, racist, sexist, sex-related, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, defamatory, abusive, explicit
- A virus, Trojan, spam, bulk email or other such data.
- Infringes on patent, trademark or copyright of any party
- We will pre-screen classes and may contact teachers in order to verify authenticity. However, this will be only a basic check and we are not responsible for any misuse or misconduct conducted by any member offline and outside the scope of aspldelhi.com
- You may not use your account to breach the security or hack into any other account or server. Users engaging in such conduct may incur criminal liability
Classes, Modifications, Cancellations
- Classes offered on aspldelhi.com are done directly by the teacher and aspldelhi.com is not responsible for any cancellations, modifications made to the classes.
- aspldelhi.com reserves the right to cancel any class for any reason at any time.
- aspldelhi.com does not supervise classes and has no control over the identity and actions of members present at these classes. We advise our members to use their discretion and good judgment before registering.
Limitation of liability
- You expressly understand and agree that the company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or pictures and videos downloaded, transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct or behavior of any third party on the service;
- any other matter relating to the service.
- Service tax is included in the ticket issued to the Students. For all other purposes all taxes shall be charged additionally. (Service tax as per notifications given by the Government of India from time to time, TDS as applicable will be deducted as per rules etc.)
Important Rules for Members
- Fully responsibility for Class Content made publicly available
- Understanding that any registered user can register/signup for the class
- Responsibility to accept/honor registrations that are executed by aspldelhi.com
- No Personal Information of members will be abused/misused
- Early Notification to members as relate to class cancellation, postponement etc.
- Personal Conduct and Communication to students must be done in most proficient manner
- Accept all registration and cancellation requirements before making a decision to book a seat in class
- While aspldelhi.com will do it’s best to notify about class cancellation, postponement, it doesn’t take directly responsibility for any changes made to classes by the teacher.
- Rules, Pricing and Prerequisites are acceptable to you before registering/booking a seat for the class
- Personal Conduct & Communication should be done in most professional manner with all members of aspldelhi.com
- You are solely responsible to maintaining the security of your user id/ password.
- We will collect several kinds of information from members of aspldelhi.com. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address and Location. Information will be collected and used solely for fulfilling the purposes and objectives of our service, not limited to the website, unless we obtain special consent from the individual or if required by law.
- When you register on aspldelhi.com, certain mandatory information will be required from you such as a full name, email address and a real and recognizable photograph. Additionally if you are a teacher who creates a class, we may require your phone number to call you for our verification and moderation purposes.
- If you decide to host a class/course on aspldelhi.com, we would ask you to provide your Bank Account details. These details (Account Number, Bank Branch etc) will be used only for the express purpose of transferring money to your account after you have hosted a class and we receive payments from learners. The platform doesn’t store or handle the Credit/Debit card details that are entered during online payments for classes. All payments are routed to a highly secure Payment Gateway that is governed by strict norms for handling and encrypting secure data.
- We will not give your personal and contact information to third parties. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- In order to prevent scams and fake accounts, your full name, photograph and bio will be publicly viewable to all those viewing your profile page. You may control what kind of users may view your email address, phone number and other information, such as students who have registered for your class or a teacher whose class you are attending or no one.
- By entering into our User Agreement, you agree not to abuse other member’s personal information. Abuse is defined as using personal information for any purpose other those within the confines of aspldelhi.com.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org